It is resistant to MEK, Skydrol, JP8, Hydraulic Fluid, Bleach, Acetone, Xylene and any other chemical we can find to throw at it! This material is bullet proof!! (well not actually bullet proof).
Articles in this section
- Does the Grypmat have magnets?
- At what Temperature does the Grypmat material work?
- How durable is the Grypmat?
- How do I clean my Grypmat?
- Does the Grypmat come in any other colors besides Orange?
- Is the Product on Amazon?
- What are the weights of the Grypmats(In box)?
- Where did the idea come from?
- How does the Grypmat work?
- What sizes do the Grypmats come in?